News

Kidnapped, Ondo Construction Workers Finally Freed

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Three construction workers who were abducted last week Tuesday in Ondo State by gunmen have released from captivity.


The construction workers who were kidnapped while working on the rehabilitation of the road.

Meanwhile, the kidnap which affected the progress of work on the road as other workers were said to be scared of returning to site.

Source said the abducted workers were released over the weekend but disclosed that it could not be confirmed if any ransom was paid by the firm before they were released. They were taken to an undisclosed hospital for medical check up.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the release of the workers but failed to give further details on the development.

Write A Comment