A polythene manufacturing company at Ahmmadiya Bus Stop, Abule-Egba, Lagos State, has been gutted by fire.
The incident was said to have occurred on Saturday while production was ongoing at the factory. Some factory attendants disclosed that the fire sparked off from a section of the plant due to overheating of a production unit.
Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said there was no casualty.
Adding that, responders including the LASEMA team, the Federal Fire Service, and the Lagos State Fire Service arrived at the scene to extinguish the fire